Why Corner Shot™?
The Corner Shot™ offers numerous advantages:
Operator and Operations Management:
The Corner Shot™ offers Police SWAT/SRT Teams or Military Forces advantages in two main areas: “The Operator” and “Operations Management”
Advantages for the operator are that the officer or soldier carrying the Corner Shot™ experiences the following:
- The operator can engage a target located behind a corner without exposing themselves.
- The Corner Shot™ can be used as an “extension” to the user’s eye. It allows the operator to see over high objects and under raised objects quickly and efficiently.
- The operators shooting accuracy increases due to the Corner Shot’s™ laser guided camera aiming system and the screen crosshairs.
Advantages for Operations Management are that the Central Command experiences the following:
- Central Command can receive a live video feed of what is happening at the front line. This leads to better understanding of the situation and can improve decision-making. By using an additional screen the officer’s or soldier’s located behind the Corner Shot™ operator can see the same view the operator is seeing on the Corner Shot™ screen. This enables better decision making. The Corner Shot™ can be set up to record the view from the operator’s screen. That means the all Target Engagements are documented. This is an effective tool to be used for legal and training purposes.
The Corner Shot™ attaches to most top-tier semi-auto and select fire handguns. The Corner Shot™ also has versions that attach to the following weapons: 5.56mm & 7.62mm Machine Guns, a 37mm or 40mm Special-Purpose Projectiles & Grenade Launcher and Non-Lethal CS Paint Ball gun. Please see the Corner Shot Versions page for more information.
The Corner Shot™ is a high-tech weapon system enabling military and law enforcement operators to effectively observe and engage targets from “around the corner” behind cover, without exposing any part of the operators body. This is accomplished by:
- An omni-directional barrel which is controlled by the Corner Shot™ lever which allows the operator to engage targets from the left, and right, from the front, up or down, and to move to each of these shooting positions very rapidly without the removal of the operator’s hands from the weapon. This shortens reaction time and increases accuracy in sudden engagement situations.
- The front of the Corner Shot™ is designed with a 6mm camera system which is attached to the firearms swiveling mount, which also features a flashlight and laser sight mounted just above the camera. The Corner Shot™ has a fold out screen on the left-hand side of the weapon system with OSD (Over Screen Display) zeroing crosshairs and visible laser which both can be zeroed to the weapons MPI (Main Point of Impact).
- The Corner Shot™ also comes with the following accessories: universal accessory rail, folding stock, detachable IR (Infra Red) laser designator with special zeroing mechanism, 12mm camera system - LLTV-night vision capabilities for 20 meters (with the included IR filter), two battery packs, CSM bipod, rigid carrying case, monitor hood to limit sun light effects on the screen and a sling.
Amos Golan, the inventor, one of Corner Shot's™ founders and a former Anti-Terror Unit Commander, said: "I believe that the Corner Shot weapon system can be extremely beneficial in the global war on terror. It protects soldiers' lives and increases their chances of survival, while drastically improving their ability to gather information and transmit the combat scenario as well as pinpoint and engage targets out of their line of sight." He added: "Today's combat situations, especially in low intensity conflicts, involve fighting in urban terrain, and inside inhabited buildings, forced entry into airplanes, buses or trains. This unnecessarily exposes security forces to the enemy and presents an immediate risk to their lives. Corner Shot™ removes the need for this initial exposure."
"The Corner Shot™ system is designed in a way that enables security forces to engage targets from the left, and right, from the front, up or down, and to move to each of these shooting positions very rapidly without the removal of hands from the weapon. This shortens reaction time and increases accuracy in sudden engagement situations. The weapon system is a high-tech weapon system enabling Police SWAT/SRT Teams and Military Forces to effectively observe and engage targets from around corners or behind cover, without exposing any part of the operators body.”
5% of all sales goes to Soldiers’ Angels.
The Corner Shot™ is available for sale to State, Local and Federal agencies only.